Newb from NE Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIZ28

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2009
Pocahontas, AR
Hey fellas. Name is Chris Dollins, live in Pocahontas AR, own a little heat and air shop here in town. Anyways, it's a 1984 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, I bought this car about 2 years ago with the plans to make a sleeper out of it. Already had my drag car ('00 Z28) and just wanted something alittle different. Well, lost intrest and let it set at my Dad's house, until just recently. I've got a 9K mile '07 6.2ltr L92 that'll be going in it, infront of a built TH350. Should be pretty fun, leaving the car pretty stock, including the ultra comfy seats. lol. Going with a nice set of biggs n littles, a lift-off glass hood, and some paint. Want it to be a nice clean driveable weekend warrior. Well, that's enough rattling, here's a couple pics of the 'piece.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor