Nice GA in CA for $13,900

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
From Tennessee, to another recent buyer in Tennessee to California and now off to PA I think. Unless they did some work, the paint was a 6 at best imo. (Sorry Mark and Lee:cautious:)

Wrobb79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2016
From Tennessee, to another recent buyer in Tennessee to California and now off to PA I think. Unless they did some work, the paint was a 6 at best imo. (Sorry Mark and Lee:cautious:)
It's now going to AZ. I've been kicking myself for selling my 79 in 2007 as we couldn't take it when I got transferred to the midwest. Now I'm back in AZ & able to buy one. 😀

Reactions: 3 users

Wrobb79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2016
Thanks! Feel like little kid @ Christmas...wait, it is Christmas! Should be here Tue night or Wed morning. Already got the title yesterday. Went to a 3rd party MVD that was open til 7pm. Arrived @ 6:20 and already closed!. Door showed hours of Mon to Sat 8am to 7pm. Knew I shouldn't have waited on the wife to get home.

Reactions: 1 user

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
I can't believe the GA didn't sell well. Such a good looking car. I miss Pontiac, and Oldsmobile, basically old GM... new GM is just trying to go out of business.

And by what figure of merit did body on frame cars become 'obsolete', considering trucks continue(d) to be built that way?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
It's now going to AZ.
I'm in CA so this got my attention. It won't be street legal with the 400. Will it need inspection where you are?

Wrobb79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2016
Where I'm at in AZ there are no inspections. I could still get by the inspections by buying an Antique (or whatever it's called) plate which limits your miles of driving each year. That's what I remember reading on their site.

Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Congratulations! As said, I think the Grand Am is the best looking G body. t
It also screams Pontiac with that front end as soon as you look at it. At least the paint looks shiny and has a proper engine swap in Pontiac 400 and dual snorkel that looks stock. Enjoy!

Wrobb79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2016
Thanks! It'll be here sometime this morning, then the fun times begins. 😊

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor