Nitroplate or Jethot

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Working for a company that did ceramic coating, I know Jet Hot is usually OUTRAGEOUS! If you can find a local shop to do it cerakote makes a comparable product that looks the same. If you want the chrome appearance its called cromex, or they have flat black, and an array of other finished.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I only dealt with Jet Hot once years ago, I sent them a set of Hooker Super Comps BBC in a Gbody and when I didn't receive my headers back at the time frame they said I got the runaround when I would call to see where they were.
I ended up going through the chain of command to find out they had "misplaced" one of my tubes so they had to order a set from Hooker to get the missing tube.
Needless to say I was not happy but I talked with the VP over there and they made it right by coating a second set of headers for me for free.
Other than that Jet Hot did a great job on coating both sets but the replacement tube never fit right but I made it work.
Since I now have custom Lemon's Headers with 10 pieces total I decided to not risk anything getting misplaced so I found a place local to coat them.
It was less expensive plus no shipping charges and of coarse the piece of mind that I will get all 10 pieces back when I pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor