NOoB from Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csilvy2000

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2012
Texarkana, AR
Virgina! Dude, go vote! Hoping for a change!

79CMC

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to the site-nice ride. I'm from Hampton, VA, but spent some time up in Quantico and now I'm stationed in NC-good to see some East Coast representation. I'm fighting the urge to buy an old Chevy pickup for daily pickup duties myself, so I like your idea of dog hauling in the wagon. Any plans before you you give it back to the wife?

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
BMR Suspension said:
Welcome to the site Charlie...... what do you have planned for the wagon in the future?
I haven't looked at this thread in a while. Long term plans if possible would include, Steel color matched 15in rims with pontiac dog dish caps. Fix a/c, then re-gear the rear to a 3:23 or 3:42. I'm running a mild 355sbc/t350 trans. I'd like to route the exhaust tips to behind the rear tires, but it's the wifes car and she likes them the way they are now. We'll see bout that. I've been drooling over all the suspension stuff you have. Maybe someday I'll load up on a bunch of stuff from you. :mrgreen:

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
79CMC said:
Welcome to the site-nice ride. I'm from Hampton, VA, but spent some time up in Quantico and now I'm stationed in NC-good to see some East Coast representation. I'm fighting the urge to buy an old Chevy pickup for daily pickup duties myself, so I like your idea of dog hauling in the wagon. Any plans before you you give it back to the wife?

I think you'll have an easier time finding a decent truck over the wagon, but if you do find a wagon, get it. They're a blast to drive around. Perfect dog hauler. It's easier for them to jump into the back over a taller truck. Plans, yes, long list.lol

83Hyrbyd

Apprentice
Jun 7, 2011
VA
Welcome to the site. Nice wagon!
Finally someone who lives near me, your like 15 mins away.

83Hyrbyd

Apprentice
Jun 7, 2011
VA
oranGekrate said:
83Hyrbyd said:
Welcome to the site. Nice wagon!
Finally someone who lives near me, your like 15 mins away.

I'm actually in Caroline Co just south of Spotsy. Where are you? Maybe we can do a Gbody group cruise at the BBq cruise spot. Next year of course.

I'm in between Culpeper and Orange. Need to finish up my Regal it hasn't been touched in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor