Noobie From Hooterville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2008
Henderson, Nv
Thanks for having such a cool site dedicated to the G-body. I have enjoy reading the threads & have found them very informative. I had a few G's, my lastest is a 79 H/O I'm slowing getting together. I'm sure I'll be calling on you guys for info. Steve

Jun 19, 2008
Henderson, Nv
Thanks. Hooterville in all actuality is Henderson Nv. It's right next to Vegas which I'm sure you fellows have seen before. I do however have a few pics of the car tho. Enjoy.
thumb_Laura_with_blue_hair_%2812%29_019.JPG
thumb_Laura_with_blue_hair_%2812%29_014.JPG
thumb_Laura_with_blue_hair_%2812%29_020.JPG
thumb_Laura_with_blue_hair_%2812%29_016.JPG

gbodyfever

Greasemonkey
Jun 19, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
got my dads dream car right there buddy, 79 h/o, he used to have a 1980 442 with that same gold/black paint and those kick *ss gold ralleys they came with,man i remember those 350 rockets hauled *ss , even when is was dieing it still kicked, welcome to the site.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site, really cool car you have on your hands there! keep us updated with anything that you do on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor