Noobie From Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd360

n00b
Jun 4, 2008
Southern Indiana
Hi All,
Great forum / website here. I purchased this '86 Cutlass Supreme from my folks. My Dad purchased it new December 1985. This is how it looked the day we drove it home from my folks place. It's powered by a 307 with a TH200 transmission.
Dad took good care of it so it is in excellent condition. It does need exhaust and will need the vinyl top replaced or removed sometime soon.
I have a set of chrome 14 inch Olds Rally wheels with BFG TA's to install to dress it up a little.
The 307 runs well so I will probably leave it alone for now-maybe convert to a 350/700r4 combo aways down the road......
Like I said-this is a great forum and I'm sure I can hang out and learn lots here.......
Todd

A1Yola

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2008
Nice ride Todd. That cutty is clean. Not a fan of those wire hub caps but ur gonna put the rallies on it sweet wheels:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor