Noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSracing

n00b
Apr 30, 2009
My Uncle has an SS MonteCarlo G body I am pretty sure it is a Dale E version or pace car or something like that, please excuse my ignorance on what it is exactly.
I like the body style but to be honest I just registered to try to sell some parts I picked up at an auction, some new stuff.

should I post it in the buy sell section?

I know what you are thinking, low post count buyer beware but its not like that. this auction was put on by the US marshalls, this guy had 1/2 million dollars worth of new racing stuff he embezzled from his employer. A friend of mine and I went and we just bought anything we could find, and I really didn't know what I was bidding on, I thought it was air bags for a truck or RV, but it was for a G body.

Can I post a Link to an ad?
I dont mind giving out my phone number Id be glad to talk to anyone about the parts.
they are
BMR upper A arms tubular powder coated and air ride technology Part number ARR-11100 air bags and shock kit.
Below is a Link to mine and my buddies ad. he bought the A arms and I bought the air bags. We can make you a deal. thanks for allowing me to post here. If this needs to be moved to a buy sell section, let me know please!
not here to take advantage of anyone, I race so I know how it is.
http://indyracingscene.com/showthread.php?t=445

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor