Not Really a G body but

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
I remember working on several mid 70's Gm cars back when many were $200 to $800 used cars in my area at the time. They were some real pieces of crap at the time as the factory built them, but just like wore out factory g-bodies, it's about what you can do to them now.

Zach, an old farmers thing for both new & old cars for rust protection was to spray diesel underneath as well as doorways , door insides , any gaps, trunks or beds, & any rusting surface. Cheap, can prevent some rust, slows down existing rust, & can just wash off.

Last edited:

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I remember working on several mid 70's Gm cars back when many were $200 to $800 used cars in my area at the time. They were some real pieces of crap at the time as the factory built them, but just like wore out factory g-bodies, it's about what you can do to them now.

Zach, an old farmers thing for both new & old cars for rust protection was to spray diesel underneath as well as doorways , door insides , any gaps, trunks or beds, & any rusting surface. Cheap, can prevent some rust, slows down existing rust, & can just wash off.
Go tip, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor