O.D. showtime

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpguy

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2008
never seen a nicer part for dash vents!!!! check with this guy for parts no dissapointments!!!!!!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I've also bought from Kevin, AKA O.D.Showtime, on more then one occasion and will certainly buy from him again. He's A+++++ 8)

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
I have also purchased parts from O.D. showtime, good communication, great parts and fast shipping too... absolutely a great guy to deal with.
:friday:

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
gpguy said:
never seen a nicer part for dash vents!!!! check with this guy for parts no dissapointments!!!!!!

Thanks very much...pleasure doing business with you! Glad your happy with the dash insert.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I bought a EURO header panel from him. Great & smooth transaction. A+ seller
Will do business with him again. Thanks man.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
littlerascle59 said:
I bought a EURO header panel from him. Great & smooth transaction. A+ seller
Will do business with him again. Thanks man.

Thanks very much! Pleasure doing business with you. I'll be in touch when the other parts go out.

Kevin

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I may as well add my $.02. Kevin is one stand-up guy. Describes his parts to a T...and does not disappoint.
I would highly recommend doing business with him, and would not hesitate buying parts from him again.
You're the best, my friend. :wink:

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Longroof79 said:
I may as well add my $.02. Kevin is one stand-up guy. Describes his parts to a T...and does not disappoint.
I would highly recommend doing business with him, and would not hesitate buying parts from him again.
You're the best, my friend. :wink:

Thanks very much Jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor