Odometer reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply popped the needle off and un-screwed and swapped the faces. The secret to removing the needle is to use 2 spoons. It`s just pressed on and you use 2 teaspoons on either side of the needle, you use them as levers to pry evenly and they just pop off.
Dean

I simply popped the needle off and un-screwed and swapped the faces. The secret to removing the needle is to use 2 spoons. It`s just pressed on and you use 2 teaspoons on either side of the needle, you use them as levers to pry evenly and they just pop off.
Dean

Great, I'll try that too. Maybe I can save the other gauges. EDIT: Mine are definitely riveted, will need to be drilled to get the faces off. BUT, I found on Epay a quantity of Camaro gauge rivets for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor