ok here we go alot of ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

will6318

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2009
STATEN ISLAND NY
SHOTGUN I REALLY DOUBT MY CAR WILL BE READY FOR THIS SEASON BUT NEXT SEASON I NOTICED THAT YOU RACE A ENGLISHTOWN! MAYBE WE'LL PAIR OFF!! LOL ALWAYS UP TO GET MY *ss HANDED TO ME LOL

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
You can get away with a stock type bar, maybe 1" with trick springs or stock type springs with an air bag.

Next would be a HR&Stuff type bar.

Do a search I made my own HR style for cheap and I worked pretty well, got a 1.44 60. Look at the pic below. :lol:

I did pick up a good used HR&stuff bar. First test will be in 2 weeks.

After that is a weld in but some report breaking links on them when driving on the street.They unhook one end for street driving.

My GP is getting the weld in style, bought it off Ebay from DS shop.

Oh, my hand ann't getting anywhere near your AZZ!!!!

will6318

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2009
STATEN ISLAND NY
ok i found your set up on maliburacing.com fairly easy to follow, however i don't understand how to set it up? ok i get that it is an f body sway bar i see the mounts on the axle housing i see the hangers but thats install how do i adjust it properly? oh by the way if i race u im going to use a 400 shot cause thats the only chance i got (lol) will make one hell of an explosition (lol)

Hippi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 20, 2009
ILL
definitely interested on how the hr parts n stuff bar works for you,was thinking about picking one up and ditching the rear trick spring and bag setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor