one more thing to do before i move to the next problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldolds

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2017
pine city/rosaila washington
i lost my keys during a cleanup so i went to buy an ign locking cylinder and i changed the ign switch at the same time. everything went in fine until i went to turn the key and it wouldn't turn. so i took the locking cylinder back out it is fine but when i went to turn the part inside the column to activate the switch it wouldn't move. it is a tilt column. is there a difference between a switch fora tilt and nontilt? i might have the switch for a nontilt. i guess i have to drop the column again. before i got the car there was a fire under the hood that messed up a bunch of wires and vacuum lines and i just got the shop manual found the other day. now if i can get the car into the shop where it is dry i will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor