ONLY IN NORTH DAKOTA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
ok so this car hasn't moved in over a year, it's sat outside through rain, snow, and even (gulp) hail but still appears to be in pristine condition, when I get some $$$ I'm gonna go hunting for an owner, I'm sure theres something wrong with it but even the paint looked perfect last fall...
IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

oh yeah, Incase your wondering we have record snowfall this year and just this morning we set an all time record low of -48 actual tempature

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Awesome! I love GNs, best of luck locating an owner and buying.

Whats even more killer is when they dont sell, but the car sits, and sits..........and sits. I had a case like that, guy wouldn't sell his 69 nova SS because his kids "play with it" I have seen it sitting the same place for years now, same with his Mach I unfortunately. Everyday, we pass the house on the bus and it annoys the crap out of me, I think, that could've been my first car :(

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Blake442 said:
Some people... :roll:

I say find the owner and make him an offer.

that's the plan, I've just been waiting till I get some extra $$$ so I can go to him serious, I really want one of those

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
It never hurts to ask someone if something has sat OUTSIDE that long, now if it was in storage i could understand letting it sit, but outside by a dumpster? wow you should make an offer on that for all of us

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
Blake442 said:
Some people... :roll:

I say find the owner and make him an offer.

you beat them senseless for doing that to a GN.

if i had one it wouldnt see snow EVER.

this is what angers me with cars, some people are lucky enough to have really nice ones and very desirable ones and they treat them like its an 84 chevette.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
There is one sitting in a building at a junkyard by me. I really cant remember what kinda shape it is in but I think it was pretty rough. It has been there for as long as I can remember and I might buy it one day, depending what year it is. At least it is inside though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor