OPG...Overpriced Parts Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup!!! and they dont care, there prices have been going up alot lately, ive gone to them plenty of time and spent alot of cash, only becuase im the type that needs my stuff right away, and they are like 10 mins from me....But i wish there prices were alittle bit more resonable..

Plus there staff sucks!!!, That guy George that work the desk, thinks hes a bad *ss! only becuase he came out on OVERHAULIN a cpl times he thinks hes a famous!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For instance: i need a disc/disc brake proportioning valve, they have it for 65.99 on ebay i can get it for $35.00 shipped...do i go to OPGI and just grab it or do i order off ebay and get it in one wk...see what im saying...lol :rofl:

Places like that charge what they charge,because they can.They know if you want it you will pay,there is a fair markup to make a profit then there is just plain price gouging.I could see if these cars were rare or exotic but come on,these were built for the working man by the working man.I b*tch and moan but if i need something i will order it,and complain about it,but i the end they get you 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Yeah, I just got mine yesterday, I agree completely. Prices were outrageous.

gwhiz said:
these were built for the working man by the working man.

amen brother
95% of these cars are complete buckets, with only a small percentage of the remaining 5%, willing to buy new restoration parts.
But thats the way it goes with fixing up cars, that aren't as mainstream as a mustang or camaro

Its simple IMO if you don't like the price don't buy it. There are still plenty of these cars out there mint or not and with sites like this one and other car forums there is lots of used parts out there.

tc1959 said:
I just got my 2013 OPG catalog. I can't believe some of the ridiculous prices, For 78 El Camino stuff.
$99 bucks apiece for the Ft turn signal Len's . $269 for the three pieces of windshield reveal molding. They are pricing this stuff out of most peoples reach. :roll:

I just got the catalog as well and those prices are a bit much. Eventually if you need parts this will be one of the few ways to get it. Now we know what early camaro and chevelle guys are going through. Or any early classic for that matter.

If only we could get TobyP to make parts for our crucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor