other g-body forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

buick11

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 16, 2009
Seattle Area
www.cardomain.com
are there other g body forums you guys also cruise? if so post them here, I like this forum but it is a little too slow moving for me.

malibuthunder. but there are a few sh*t talking *ssh*les on there

I've been to a few different gbody sires. This one by far has the most action on it. Sometimes more than a month goes by between my visits to malibuthunder and bcgbody and there are no new posts. But they are my favorites, after this site of course lol.

IMO maliburacing.com seems to be the best. I like this site too, but it seems there are many more Cutlass, and Regal guys on here, and I am more into the Malibu's in which maliburacing.com really caters to well. There's alot of serious racers and street car guys alike on there and they all seem to get along with each other. The site founder and administrator is also a christian and runs his site in a stand up manor. LOTS and LOTS of tech info!

Attachments

• IMAG0411.jpg
    IMAG0411.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor