our members in belgium/germany/france

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
sitting here watching news clips on the flooding in Europe, seeing if it may be affecting my in-laws, and hoping that those of you in Europe are safe and out of harms way. cars can be replaced, but loss of life isn't worth trying to save material things.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
The floods in Bavaria just struck the next county over. We're waiting for the rivers to rise some more here. Here in the south it's not even half as bad as the west of Germany.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
leave the "climate change" stuff out of it. that's not what the thread is about.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
leave the "climate change" stuff out of it. that's not what the thread is about.
Chris, No one implied anything about climate change. I do hope our members in those areas are safe and out of harm's way.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Chris, No one implied anything about climate change.
You’re right. It wasn’t implied it was right out front. I already cleaned up the thread.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If you'd have read it for context, you'd have found that was my main complaint- the media outlets weren't leaving it out of most of the articles I was trying to read about the disaster mucking up the articles themselves. I was just the idiot reading the articles, not the idiots writing them.

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
If you'd have read it for context, you'd have found that was my main complaint- the media outlets weren't leaving it out of most of the articles I was trying to read about the disaster mucking up the articles themselves. I was just the idiot reading the articles, not the idiots writing them.
That may be true, but the outcome was predictable, unfortunately. Had to be done. Nothing personal.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor