Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Evan's 85 said:
O. D. Showtime said:
Very nice! I like this body style more and more.

There's one for sale about 3 hours from me...small town...been for sale for awhile. Ad says it's all original and runs and drives good. Been thing real hard on letting my 79 Camino go and picking this up.

bndr.jpg

fsql.jpg
The one in your pic is a 80 442, very similar to his 79 hurst olds. No hurst dual gate tho, different header panel, different seats. Pretty rare car. Both look awesome !

Thanks for the info Evan...I'm more of a Chevy guy...but this body style is really starting to get to me.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Neat car, there was one around my way a few years ago but I wasn't looking for anything at the time and was overpriced for me anyway. Good color coordination and just overall styled uniquely. In regards to the '80, I don't think I ever saw one of those before.

pav8427

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2013
Interesting note. They only made 348 White/Gold 442 in 80.
Another 538 Black/gold.
Should have a Olds 350/TH350.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
pav8427 said:
83 is the next H/O made. That one looks like someone put maybe a monte nose on it.
It's a 1980 442, not a hurst olds. The header panel is the correct '80 Calais header panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor