BUICK Outdoor car cover.

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
I don't believe in car covers. The last time I had a car under one it made condensation and rusted random stuff that never should have rusted...

However. I'm down to like one day of work a week, and don't want my Regal to be over at work anymore. I'm 3/4 of the way through body work. And only have a windshield and door windows in right now.

I need some sort of reasonably cheap waterproof outdoor cover that will last about a month maybe two, keeping in mind I might destroy the underneath of the cover in that amount of time.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
realistically a cover is not as good as a portable structure which is not that much more money. If I didn't already have a boat in my driveway I would be looking for an 8x20

Reactions: 1 user

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
realistically a cover is not as good as a portable structure which is not that much more money. If I didn't already have a boat in my driveway I would be looking for an 8x20
I know this, but I'm in a co-op trailer park and not really allowed to have a portable structure. I'm sure I'd be done using it by the time they forced me to take it down. But I don't really want to fight with my neighbors. Most of them aren't even car people. Lol

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I paid extra on EBay for a premium one that had straps under the radiator, trunk, and floor pan.This one will not be blowing into the next county.

Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor