outer wheelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 18, 2007
anyone know where I can buy or get a new outer wheelwell or outer wheelwell to quarter panel support? This is for 80 monte carlo. If I can't get a new one, can you tell me which outer wheelwell gbody year will fit my 80 monte? Thanks!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I don't know of any reproductions, but you can probably get a quarter and wheelhouse cut from any 1978-80 Monte Carlo and it will fit. If you have already tried all of the traditional reproduction parts houses ( Year One, OPG, etc.) with no luck, get a copy of Hemmings and see if there is a junkyard advertising in there that will cut one off and ship it to you. I am assuming you have already tried to get one locally with no luck.

pcp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 18, 2007
thanks but finding a 3rd gen Monte in Canada is slim to none. I wonder if any other gbody outer wheelhouse will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor