Parking Lot Dents

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Drove my regal to school a few days after I got my license and found a peice of bumper filler laying about three feet away from the car on the ground. Tried to kick it out of anger but missed. Needless to say, highschool kids are *ssh*les.

Nov 4, 2012
I was off today so I drove around and got quotes on repair. I used to work in a body shop for a pretty long time so I pretty much knew what to expect but I wanted a written estimate. If I still worked in that shop, I'd just fix it myself. Oh well. Anyways, I was quoted $750 for the dent by two reputable body shops, and $500 by and $600 by two paintless dent guys. I figure I may as well just have a regular reputable body shop do it, but If I'm in that price range I'm going to save some more money and I'll get some of the other smaller dents fixed as well as the roof and hood repainted. Just do it all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor