Patriot Day... Remembering 9/11/01

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
Eighth Anniversary of 9/11
Today we solemnly mark the eighth anniversary of September 11, 2001, when 2,996 innocents, mostly American citizens, lost their lives in the murderous attacks against our country by Islamic fascists. In keeping with the presidential proclamation designating September 11, 2009, as Patriot Day, all flags should be flown at half-staff in memory of those who lost their lives that day. We invite you to join us as we offer our prayers for the families of those lost and for our Armed Forces now serving on the front lines of the war that began that day.

As you remember September 11th,you are invited to visit The Patriot's resource to commemorate the attacks on our countrymen, "Day of Terror: A September 11 Retrospective".--[ http://64.203.107.114/September11/ ] Now, as we move forward and continue to engage our jihadi foes on battle fronts around the globe, let us never forget why we fight.--[ http://64.203.107.114/alexander/edition.asp?id=496 ]

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Amen...

those who died that should never be forgotten.... my heart still goes out to those families who lost friends and relatives that day... I look at the police and fire departments with greater respect than I did before, and if I meet family of a soldier stationed in Iraq/afghanistan, or meet a soldier just back/getting ready to deploy, I always make sure to express my gratitude for his service.... too many people have forgotten that this is why we are there, and have in their heads that we went over because of the oil reserves.....

I don't think I'll ever lose the image of seeing the towers fall.... a sad day for the country, let us not forget like so many already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor