PayPal 21 day payment hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't noticed.I wonder why though??

They did that to a friend of mine who owns a retail car stereo store and sells off outdated inventory through Ebay without any prior notice so he canceled that sale. He had been doing it for years and has a 99.99% rating so as far as he was concerned they had no right to hold thne payment and you can be sure they are making interest on the money they are holding. He no longer sells anything through Ebay and paypal....

I'm done with using PayPal if that's the case... ****in money grubbing thieves is all they are... I guess making intrest for three days wasn't good enough for them.
Looks like it's back to US Postal MO's or I believe the payment isn't held if the transaction is a gift... regardless it just goes to show that in the long run a company like eBay and PayPal can't survive. It's just a matter of time before the system collapses.

from what i understood the hold was for "high risk items" like cell phones stereo equip computers ect., but if its on all sales thats pretty jacked

Nope, unless you are a 'Powerseller' raking in the dough for them they put the hold on.
Just sold a bumper to hobbs442 privately here and they put a hold on my money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor