PayPal fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
The police will not help you because of paypal's long EULA take about 3 pages to basically say 'proceed at your own risk' if you can determine who actually did it and put a face to the name that person's local police department technically can but most likely won't help, but they can file felony theft / fraud charges. The FBI / FCC won't help unless you find at least 2 more additional victims so they can proceed w a fed indictment hope this helps sry for your loss. Having a lawyer on your side will achieve greater results but obviously if the ammount on the fence here was $2,000 or less it not worth it so then it becomes an inner struggle w/ yourself: to let go or to let fly Choose wisely and consider your family first whatev you do

350cutlassguy

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
Thanks a lot and yes I filed a report and FBI contacted me about the name and his shipping address but I couldn't get anything back. I was literally crying cause I only get paid every month and can barely get by now. I have to sell my 79 Chevy truck and 86 Camaro :((

Jeff in Ferndale WA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2012
Ferndale NW Washington
Why won't Paypal help you?

350cutlassguy

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
All they said was you been scammed for a non PayPal buyer and told us to file a report with the FBI. I ask them why were they sending me emails that it was safe and they even texted me called me saying that the transaction was safe for me to go through with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor