People are nuckin' futs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
:LOL::ROFLMAO: "The 5.0 305 V8 is quick, responsive, and reliable.":ROFLMAO::LOL:
Letter code "J" in the VIN is that high output powerhouse 267 4.4 litre.
Perfect gas mileage engine or when attached to a length of chain will keep a boat well anchored.

If 14 mpg is your idea of good gas mileage, sure. My Scion on the same route gets 33 mpg....and might be quicker:(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The first picture, it looked kind of nice, but as I continue to look at the next few pics, it's not the creampuff this guy is portraying this car to be. No rear fillers, headliner held up with tacks, dash cracked, body is beat up here and there. This guy is obviously delusional. It not NOT a $9000. car, no way.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
As I said the pic's show a lot of issues - along with what Longroof said above the paint is terrible and looks as there has been some re-painting for what ever reason. for 34,000 miles that engine compartment is awful dirty and yet the engine looks pretty clean. The carpet is trashed, I have a hard time believing this is a 34,000 mi 80 year old grandma car that sat for twenty years. Hope it was parked on pavement for those years.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Looks like it's mostly all there but I'd need to see a paper trail before I ever believed that was original mileage. Either way, it needs everything now anyway so mileage is irrelevant to me. That's a $2500 car to me if the underside is completely rust free and I could drive it away...and I was looking for one.

The market will ultimately decide what it's worth.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor