Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
My plate is WANNARUN. I saw it in a hotrod mag a few years ago. I wanted 5LTREATR but the ministry sent me a letter that said it wasn't appropriate. I think they think I'm trying to start a street race or something.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
RedHotRegal said:
My plate is WANNARUN. I saw it in a hotrod mag a few years ago. I wanted 5LTREATR but the ministry sent me a letter that said it wasn't appropriate. I think they think I'm trying to start a street race or something.

Strange that they thought that was inappropriate - WANNARUN could be seen as more of a street race provoker IMO (not saying you do). Either one should have been fine IMO...

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
I still think SSHAKER is the way to go. Unique for sure. How many Shaker hooded Montes r out there?

I voted for SSHAKER. I think this sounds like a good topic to see what others have on their cars or trucks.

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
what about ............. SSHKR57
since ur sig shows 5.7 just thought of puttin the 57 in with it

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Well, despite my initial preference for SSHAKER and the lean of voting in that direction, I decided to go with 1985 SS. Main reason was I whipped up a quick image of the all the different plates and I didn't care much for the way SSHAKER looked on the plate/car. Also, should I ever have the money to waste, I know SSHAKER will always be available, whereas 1985 SS is bound to be taken any time. Here is the image of the two:

plate_3JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
Try 85 SS with the space between the 85 and SS. It might look more "even".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor