Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
CHROMAHOLIC said:
dropped with the wheels of my wagon
My Cutlass looks cool with your wheels.

Bowtiefan said:
Can you take that pic and make the car yellow?
Dude!!
I don't want my car to be yellow!! :shock:

Bowtiefan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2009
Mt. Vernon, IL
Not for your own benefit, for mine!

I was just talking about using your picture as reference because it is good and clear and doen't have a bunch of clutter around it.

I'm wanting to see what it looks like and NO I'm not making a McDonalds DONK out of a Cutlass either! :wink:

Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
Bowtiefan said:
I'm not making a McDonalds DONK out of a Cutlass either! :wink:

Thank the gods!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone is from the Ottawa area, the pic of my car was taken at the Carling ave./Moodie drive Nortel campus.
It's a great spot for photos.

Bowtiefan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2009
Mt. Vernon, IL
I wish I could find the pics of that one again somewhere. I think one of the funniest (stupidest) ones I ever saw was a 91-96 Caprice that had Butterfinger down both sides of it, in the interior, everything. It was HIDEOUS! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
Scrawny Ronnies would have to pony up some serious cash incentives to get me to do that to a poor, unsuspecting car.

Bowtiefan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2009
Mt. Vernon, IL
I may just have to start a new post on just Donks. In the last 10 minutes I have laughed my a$$ off at some of the stupidity I have found on Google Images. Even found a YooHoo box Caprice!

Sure, I guess to each their own and it is just like anything else. There are nice quality builds and there are total hack jobs. If I owned a body shop or did that kind of thing for a living, I'd be a closet DONK builder lol! I just wouldn't want my name on some of these things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor