pics...got it right this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Well here she is, 1983 cutlass supreme, sbc350, true duals, th350 w/ shift kit, 2.41 open ( soon to be changed ) 60/40 bench ( soon to be changed as well ) Not the original paint, but i believe its the original color. Got this car about 7 months ago. The car itself has about 200,000 miles, but its in great shape. A little rust around the bottom inside of the doors and a few other small spots, but no rot anywhere. Suspension has seen better days, but im gonna get working on that soon. The interior is in great shape as well; the front seats have been faded from the maroon color to a nasty green-ish color, but ill be changing that soon too. Ill try to get some interior pics up this weekend. Hopefully the pics arent too big. Thanks for looking!!!

normal_073.JPG

normal_071.JPG

img]

Looks good! Real nice shape to start with. I loik it a lot. I hope you plan on keeping that vinyl rear/top. 😉

Thanks! yep the vinyl top is staying, i need to paint the trim around it tho...speaking of which, does anyone know where i can buy the clips for it?

cdg1984 said:
Thanks! yep the vinyl top is staying, i need to paint the trim around it tho...speaking of which, does anyone know where i can buy the clips for it?
try dixiemontecarlo or gbodyparts.

That's a nice looking Cutlass. Nice wheels too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor