Pics of my 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
ok guys, here is another stupid James question. I dont know Montes that well, did those t-tops come factory on the 79? If so, what other years did they come on? 78, 80.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
james_cambron said:
ok guys, here is another stupid James question. I dont know Montes that well, did those t-tops come factory on the 79? If so, what other years did they come on? 78, 80.

I think the factory/Hurst tops were available on just about any A/G car from '78-'88 I've seen them on just about all years and models... Those look like the factory ones (w/ the edges painted to match the rest, nice!)

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
james_cambron said:

These are factory tops....the T-tops came factory on 78-80 Montes.. not all that common, but they are out there. I'd say they're more common on the 78-80 Cutlass.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Holy cow man that thing is gorgeous!!

WCN8TIVE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 6, 2007
Va Beach, Va
LOVE IT!!!!
Nothing better says it, can I get some tips on your conversion of the interior to shifter in the floor, thinking of doing that to mine since I have an 84 regal with all the necessary parts already???? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor