Pop up ad

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
This forum sale pop up ad is REALLY annoying. Glad I pay for no ads and still get them....

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
It *should* only be showing literally ONCE per 24 hours but obv somethings not right. 🤔

It was working properly for me but doesn’t seem to be now. Put the pitchforks and torches away plz kthx 🥺

Last edited:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Yeah it was still set for a frequency cap at 1440 minutes. So idk what happened.

Sorry about the annoyance..”, it wasn’t supposed to go that way. I shut it off for now until I can figure out why it’s just spamming everyone.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
It *should* only be showing literally ONCE PET 24 hours but obv somethings not right. 🤔

It was working properly for me but doesn’t seem to be now. Put the pitchforks and torches away plz kthx 🥺

Get him/her/xir!

Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I'm ok with a GBF pop-up for GBF swag,if it was repeated ads guaranteeing xyz amount of inches over a period of time I'd be annoyed..

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Once is one thing, I visit very often throughout the day and was getting it every single time I go back to the main screen.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Once is one thing, I visit very often throughout the day and was getting it every single time I go back to the main screen.
Maybe it stops if you checkout buying something from the IP addy

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor