power window motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada
anybody know where I can get a new power window motor for my 85 cutlass salon. will buy remanufactured but prefer new

hit me back

peace

Hey bro......
I picked up two brand new ones on ebay for $60 shipped for the pair. Not sayin you'll find a steal like that but certainly $75-&90 shipped. They are east to replace. Took me maybe 2 hours from start to finish but I replaced all switches, bezels, wires, connection points and door lock motors. All were picked up on ebay for dirt cheap and were brand new. Just make sure you go easy and careful when removing the door panels and stuff. These things are old and break easy. Let me know if you run into any snags and maybe I can help ya through it

can ya tell me who on ebay? tried a search and came up with only newer car stuff............help

ecaep

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor