Power windows on a manual window car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissasinave

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 9, 2021
On my 88 cutlass supreme I have power doors that were from a different vehicle my car originally had manual I no longer have both doors that were originally on the car so right now I just have power doors on a car that was manual I’m trying to figure out how to make my windows go up and down I have been suggested the option to make power wiring for the vehicle and I also have been suggested to change window regulators from power to manual another issue that I have is one of my doors does not have a panel so there’s no switches or crank for me to roll my window down. What would be my best option to get this car on the road as soon as possible and having the windows work do I get a new wiring put through it for power windows or do I change out the window regulators to manual window regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor