probably parting out a 85 gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
i am pretty sure i will be parting out a 85 grand prix my buddy bought a 80 coupe deville and i get to use his gp as a donor car for his built up 71 corvette motor 350 turbo im probably gonna blow my rearend up he blew up 3 but oh well it will be fun while it lasts so far the only thing i have taken out of the interior is the bucket seats cause i had a full bench and i hated it and theres no headliner and the dash was cut out on the passenger side for a 17 in lcd that was stolen its a le edition its maroon with maroon interior he might be giving it to a guy that works on hydraulics for a deal on work cause the cadillac he bought has them and wants him to improve the system but if i can part quite a bit of it out im sure he will let me

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
I need some trim parts. R/F fender lower front molding, L/F fender lower front molding, and R/R quarter panel lower rear molding, front license bracket, windshield moldings.......

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
what's the chrome around the windows look like? If its not dinged and dented up, I'll speak for the sill chrome and the A & B-pillar chromey bits.

How about the interior? specifically the front seatbelt plastic "sleeves" (in the middle) and the plastic caps for the seatbelt hangers? :)

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
illregal82 said:
87gp are you talking about the chrome at the bottom of the doors and fenders

Not on the doors. Just on the front fenders in front of the wheels at the bottom and the one piece on the right 1/4 panel behind the wheel.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
all the chrome trim around the bottom ie rockers doors and 1/4s is good as well as the windshield trim is good . A & B-pillar chromey bits what are these . the seat belt sleeves are good which window the rear little ones if so only the driver side is good passenger is not and i dont think there is a pass seat belt hanger cap driver is good . the chrome on the back plastic part of bumper is faded ill try to get some pics up i have never posted a pic in a forum before let alone this one

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
illregal82 said:
all the chrome trim around the bottom ie rockers doors and 1/4s is good as well as the windshield trim is good . A & B-pillar chromey bits what are these . the seat belt sleeves are good which window the rear little ones if so only the driver side is good passenger is not and i dont think there is a pass seat belt hanger cap driver is good . the chrome on the back plastic part of bumper is faded ill try to get some pics up i have never posted a pic in a forum before let alone this one

these bits inparticular: :D
c1.jpg

mugzi

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2007
the wheels

if it has the originals rallies. i will need them . i cant find them any where. if it ahs conact me immediatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor