Proforged 101-10048 Tall Lower Ball Joint equivalent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrian

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm close to completing my suspension shopping list (based on the sticky and video). Is there an alternative / equivalent to the Proforged 101-10048 Tall Lower Ball Joint? I'm deal shopping & want to see if I can find something less expensive.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I don't know what prices you're coming across or where you're shopping but umi sells them and they're reasonably-priced.like 403Olds i got mine from summit

Reactions: 1 user

brrian

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know what prices you're coming across or where you're shopping but umi sells them and they're reasonably-priced.like 403Olds i got mine from summit
Everybody's the same price, right around $58. I just wondered if there was anybody else in the taller ball joint game. For everything I buy I scour the internet for deals, and search alternate part numbers & manufacturers. I've gotten some really good deals on my suspension stuff that way. Moog upper control arm bushings for $7 because the box was damaged, $35 off front springs by switching brands, $25 rebate on shocks. It might seem trivial but it adds up & I think I'll be able to complete my suspension parts list for about $525 instead of $700ish.

Reactions: 1 user

brrian

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
FYI, everybody (literally everybody, I think) is out of stock & not due to receive these until ~11/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor