Proper 3 piece Hurst OLDS wings and Hood Scoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
This is too much! There's too many new parts! I have to go lie down.

marz442

Greasemonkey
Jan 12, 2013
Cicero Il
oldsofb said:
X2, I'm in for the hood scoop, only if the wing was a little less. I'd get the wing also (package deal :mrgreen: ) maybe alittle less.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
What's the bottom of the spoiler look like?

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I hope to heck the wing tips are more securely held on than like original. Otherwise you'd just have to sell tips separately, or find them on the side of the road.

Things are looking up for the G-body market!

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
Nice! Glad to see all the new parts, someone is finally showing us Oldsmobile owners some love, and recognizing there is a want and need for quality repro parts! I paid $300 in a bidding war on eBay for my Hurst/Olds scoop! That was a couple years ago and it came with the 2 piece center rail trim

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
69hurstolds said:
I hope to heck the wing tips are more securely held on than like original. Otherwise you'd just have to sell tips separately, or find them on the side of the road.

Things are looking up for the G-body market!

The sample is just like the original. We wanted to make this thing exactly as the original. As for the type of glue used to hold in place I would assume they have a strong adhesive to use. The good thing is we will have replacement parts available :)

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Evan's 85 said:
What's the bottom of the spoiler look like?

The bottom underside looks like the original

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
oldsofb said:
Is there a separate center trim piece that comes with the scoop? I see in the pic that the center has an area where you bolt in the trim.

Hutch

It's being made and in development as well.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
marz442 said:
oldsofb said:
X2, I'm in for the hood scoop, only if the wing was a little less. I'd get the wing also (package deal :mrgreen: ) maybe alittle less.

I will assume that there will be package deals as you have requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor