PSA: WATCH OUT! Don't Be Fooled By Misleading Ebay Ads

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Just perusing around ebay as I always do, I ran across this little gem of a trunk lamp. Everyone else that actually has NOS ones were priced around this one.

Claims to be NOS. A blind azz rat could figure out this isn't NOS. I'm saddened by sellers that try to deceive. Don't fall for this. It's not the only one out there and certainly you can buy brand new for around the same price point. Crazy.

Just because there's a GM package hanging around doesn't mean the part isn't used. I do this myself sometimes with little parts that are used but still useable, so I can find them later, but mark them USED on the outside of the package.

1722348863760.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
This must be why people on eBay buy empty boxes for stuff. Anywhere from NOS parts to action figure boxes. People are always coming up with new ways to scam others. Get a real job, says this observer.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor