Pulled over twice by the same cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbracing

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
So I was taking my girlfriend home the other night when I got pulled over and given a ticket for obeidience of traffic control devices instead of fines for speeding and not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I was pissed but I wasn't going to get any points out of it and the fine was only 110.50. So I thought I got off easy. Then when I was coming back through the same cop pulled up behind me and turned his lights on. So I pull over and he quickly gets out of the cruiser comes up to my window and says to me .... You know Jason I've been thinking you showed a lot of respect and manners before. It's the christmas season and I wanna give you a present. Let me see that ticket.... He took it and tore both copies up and said merry Christmas. I must be doing something right lol

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
thats awesome

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
NICE!!!! :D

CYBORG-GN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 5, 2011
ottawa, Ont
Must be nice, lucky. Most police around here go by the name of Officer A__hole.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I guess the Grinch's small heart grew twice as large... :lol: Good for you, man. :)
It goes to show you, some respect can pay off in the long run. Although I've come across some real dicks in my time. :|

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
This is why I have Marine Corps plates on my both of my cars :wink:
Every little thing helps. Cops are people too and nobody likes to be treated like sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor