Put Away.... Time for winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
Coming from ontario canada our summers are hot as hell and have winters where you commonly get a couple of feet of snow in one night. Parked the Montes today... time to get more work done on the other projects!!

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
already ? I drive mine right up until there is snow on the ground.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I feel your pain.........I parked mine last friday.........Damn, gonna be a loooong winter.... New York winters arent much better:(

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Winter is when my wagon goes to work. Snow tires, posi traction, 4-speed stick, nothing stops her. Plus, none of my cars are pretty enough to baby like that.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
lucky are the ones who can drive their hot rods all winter, mine goes into storage tomorrow night. It saw a little snow yesterday and got back at me by going up a on-ramp sideways! and not in a good tiresmoking way! Time to bring out the winter beater. next spring it should wake-up with a 400 pontiac and be all smiles.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I guess I'm doing it all wrong this year. Winter is almost here and mine is just about to come back on the road.

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
I only wish I could get away with driving it in the winter like those from a lil farther south. Once the first snow falls in my county they salt and sand the hell out of a road.... no wonder its getting harder to find a g body around here worth fixing with all the salt used. That is what winter beaters are for. Ive got a project I can work away at for now but have to make room for my uncles project. check this out!!

IMG_0612.jpg

he has a 1966 Chevy II ss factory L79 car. cam from the factory with the 350 hp L79 327, 12 bolt rear, 4 speed, and black bucket seat interior. car will be undergoing a full resto. cant wait to see it finished

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
the lucky ones live in texas and arizona, us guys up north have to store them over the winter otherwise they'll rotted in no time. im sure only driving my toy during the summers will make me appreciate it a hell of a lot more.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I think our physical road integrity is worse than the snow itself. It's not uncommon to see crater like pot-holes all over Chicago during the winter. The Honda is the winter car, Caddy is emergency only, and the GP won't see any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor