Permanent Temporary
  • Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
I'll play along. Some of you have probably seen my face on the video I posted on my build thread months ago.

A little advice for the guys who said something about losing their hair... I lost the hair on top of my head before I was 25. I found the appropriate response is to shave the rest of it off.

20171111_223701-768x1365.jpg

• Creative
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'll play along. Some of you have probably seen my face on the video I posted on my build thread months ago.

A little advice for the guys who said something about losing their hair... I lost the hair on top of my head before I was 25. I found the appropriate response is to shave the rest of it off.

View attachment 79227
Opie,
I vowed to do the same thing as my hair thins out more. Just keep the beard.

Reactions: 1 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Im on the left. Back in my hippie looking days. This was 2011 at a party where my buddy and I thought it would be cool to ditch our beards for matching mustaches. Sober times.
beer swords.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Small world.. I will be heading down to Florida in February. I hope to eventually move to Flordia after retirement in 12 years. ( BUT WHO IS COUNTING)

Nov 4, 2012
I found the appropriate response is to shave the rest of it off.

A far more appropriate response than my uncle who is balding and decided the appropriate response was to attempt to grow the rest of it into a mullet :mrgreen:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Small world.. I will be heading down to Florida in February. I hope to eventually move to Flordia after retirement in 12 years. ( BUT WHO IS COUNTING)
We moved from Brooklyn 27 yrs ago...there's no looking back.
I have an old friend out in West Islip that will be moving down here after he retires.
I know the taxes out on the Island are astronomical.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor