Quarter Glass/Rear window trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Where do you guy's think a good place to look for some Quarter windows and back window trim for my LS? Don't want a vinyl top no more so I gotta start looking. If I remember right the SS's had black trim right??? So that won't work. Do any other G's use the same? Thanks all

try goodmark industries, or npd, and original parts group. one of them should have what your looking for

i got my rear window trim off of a grand prix and the panel that goes in between the window and trunk off of a mc ss and i have a cutlass and everything fit fine. the quarter windows on your car are the same as a gp the regal and cutlass are the same

You can still use the blacked out rear window trim if you want. GM just painted the regular trim. Strip the paint and it's nice and bright. Probably not worth the hassle, but I'm just sayin...

You can use the 1/4 windows and the rear window trim off either another Monte or a Grand Prix. They are the same.
Both of those don't have a lower piece to the rear window trim, it just butts up against the piece between the window and the trunk lid. Yours will probably have mounting holes or whatever for your vinyl, so snag that piece too if you need it.

Although to correct what was mentioned before, the Cutlass and Regal 1/4 windows are in fact not the same.

thanks Blake, I'm just working on gettin a stack of parts together so I've got stuff to do this summer so I'm out fishin for ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor