Quarter Window Weatherstripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

80maroonbu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
not sure if this is the right area for this, but, does anyone know where to get quarter window weatherstripping, or, anyone that has replace the stripping, what have you used and where did you get it?
i cant seem to find anything listed online. i can find all the stripping for the car except that. any help is really appreciated.

thank in advance,
David

PM sent

are you talking about the outer rubber piece? if so i need the same piece thats at the back of my 80 regal quarter window

yea. if you look at the window from the outside, it looks like it sits in a little tray that has a rubber flap that lays over onto the exterior. i have a small amount of surface rust forming on each side. and the rubber is too sun bleached and stiff to fold back to work on.
i really need to know what guys are doin for this. this spot is a problem area, and if you pull it to fix the car, you gotta do something about repairing it. im not the first im sure.

Is like to know as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor