Queen Of Stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
Wow. I dunno what to say to that. Just wow.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Randy_W said:
This is what our entitlement culture is creating! At around 4.10 I discovered the little known fact that there was free electricity in ancient Africa. :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUj-m6Gq_2Y&feature=player_embedded
The sad fact is...more and more americans are beginning to think this way....because they are realizing how much it costs just to survive now that they are outta work for a year or two.....and then their priorties start to shift from being wasteful to being mindful...and from not worrying about the living conditions of the poor to living in those conditions and not liking it one bit.
Thanks for sharing Randy.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
bill said:
Randy_W said:
This is what our entitlement culture is creating! At around 4.10 I discovered the little known fact that there was free electricity in ancient Africa. :rofl:
The sad fact is...more and more americans are beginning to think this way....because they are realizing how much it costs just to survive now that they are outta work for a year or two.....and then their priorties start to shift from being wasteful to being mindful...and from not worrying about the living conditions of the poor to living in those conditions and not liking it one bit.

You still find some way to spin it...too much

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
cdg1984 said:
bill said:
Randy_W said:

You still find some way to spin it...too much
yeap... every story has a spin....and every OT post has a hidden agenda... :blam:

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
My agenda is not now, nor has it ever been hidden Bill. I make no pretense of being holier than thou, unlike some here. I am dead set against the welfare culture, those mindless vultures that play the system and drain the taxpayers that do work, that are so stupid they think everything can somehow be free. My agenda is to save some semblance of America for future generations, to understand that life isn't fair, and not all are equal, but all have the opportunity at birth to make their own way, succeed or fail. That Uncle Sam owes us nothing beyond what the Constitution says.
How about your agenda?

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
I borrowed this from another forum;
You see the problem is this:

The folks who are getting free stuff,are so used to getting free stuff.
THEY Don’t like the folks who are paying for the free stuff,
Because the folks who are paying for the free stuff,
Can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

And, The folks who are paying for the free stuff,
Want the free stuff to stop.because they can,t afford it
And the folks who are getting the free stuff,
Want even MORE free stuff on top of the free stuff they’re getting already!

Now….. The people who are forcing people to PAY for the free stuff,
Have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff,
That the people who are PAYING for the free stuff,
Are being mean, selfish, heartless, prejudiced or racist.

So …. the people who are GETTING the free stuff,
Have been convinced they need to HATE the people who are PAYING for the
free stuff because they are selfish. And they are promised EVEN more free stuff, if they will vote for the same people who force the people who pay for the free stuff, to give them more free stuff, knowing full well the people who are PAYING for the
free stuff can,t afford it, but its more about maintaining control than keeping promises.
the people in control can always BLAME the the people who are PAYING for the
free stuff if THE people in control can,t force the people paying for the free stuff, to provide endless new free stuff
remember its ALL about maintaining a liberal democratic political majority , logic, reality and funding have no bearing on this, its about maintaining office for politicians, and blaming anyone threatening their continuing control

the definition of IMMORTAL

ANY GOVERNMENT PROGRAM THAT COLLECTS TAXES, and REQUIRES GOVERNMENT SUPERVISION or LICENSING

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Randy_W said:
My agenda is not now, nor has it ever been hidden Bill. I make no pretense of being holier than thou, unlike some here. I am dead set against the welfare culture, those mindless vultures that play the system and drain the taxpayers that do work, that are so stupid they think everything can somehow be free. My agenda is to save some semblance of America for future generations, to understand that life isn't fair, and not all are equal, but all have the opportunity at birth to make their own way, succeed or fail. That Uncle Sam owes us nothing beyond what the Constitution says.
How about your agenda?
I can understand you position on this Randy, and I feel that welfare is not the correct way either. I would prefer people have opportunity to work a decent job that pays them enough to live off, but they dont. But complaining about this system and those that use it, as messed up as it is, doesnt fix the problem. Would you trade places with somebody living on welfare in the poorest sections of town? If you did, you find out pretty quickly what a miserable existance it is. The energy you produce in hatred for these "freeloaders" should be directed at the government who created it. So, what is the solution? The answer should be your agenda, not making fun of people who are down on their luck and trapped in a system that doesnt work. If the government spent as much money today as it did back in the fifties on building bridges, schools, etc people who need good jobs would have access. But, all that money is going to feed these people and pay their power bill and dont forget the waste of money in the DOD. Its all about sacrifice....you want the military security, then its gonna cost us jobs and progress at home....you want welfare rolls cut back, then its gonna cost us investments in schools and training people.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
Cutting back on entitlements(SSI is not an entitlement, it's getting back you money), would almost immediately begin to increase productivity when people began realizing they are owed nothing they don't earn. If people are to be on welfare, drug test them and put them to work! Th can rebuild the bridge nd highways. :wink:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Randy_W said:
Cutting back on entitlements(SSI is not an entitlement, it's getting back you money), would almost immediately begin to increase productivity when people began realizing they are owed nothing they don't earn. If people are to be on welfare, drug test them and put them to work! Th can rebuild the bridge nd highways. :wink:
Cutting food stamps will cause people to starve....and then they will steal to feed themselves. Crime will go up, jails and prisons will be over crowded. SSI is a joke. Most of those receiving it today paid a fraction of what they will take from it. Its basically welfare for the elderly...no bones about it. My grandmother worked about 6 yrs of her whole life and she has recieved SSI for almost 40 yrs! 350.00 a month for 40yrs is $160,000.00, and, fortunately, shes never needed a dime of it. Im paying SSI taxes and will probably never see a dime by the time I retire in 20yrs. So, you want to starve poor people so that rich old people wont lose their SSI?

Most of the people in this country are hooked on drugs of some form or fashion and most of them are legally obtained. Just because a drug is legal to buy, doesnt make it less addictive or less destructive. Our culture is in love with drugs, alcohol, tobacco...etc. Rich people are just as likely to be addicted as poor people. What poor people need and want most is to work and make enough to live off of and pay their fare share of taxes.....but without a good job, theres no other solution to their problems.

But you think a few bad apples means the whole orchard is spoiled......and thats not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor