Question on Dropping a 78 wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

moter

n00b
Jul 17, 2007
Hello ppl,

Hello from Austin Texas. 8) I just recently purchased a `78 wagon. Super clean car. This is my 3rd Malibu...the first was a 64 then a 78, 2 door. I sold both about 5 years ago. I found a great deal on this one so I thought I would make it a bit different then all the rest on the road....

Question is, I would like to drop this car at least 2 inches front and rear. I would like to keep a good ride, who do you rec for spindles,springs and shocks? It has 17inch wheels on it now.

Thanks and I looking forward to hearing from yall!!

Scott

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
Bell Tech 82-93 S-10 stuff should work for the ride. The front suspensions are the same and will bolt right in.

Rear springs from Bell Tech, Eibach, etc. should be helpful as well.

As Always, double check before you buy.

ryanelco

Apprentice
May 9, 2007
i would look into coil overs, you can adjust the ride height anytime you want. def. more pricey but probably worth it, might be convenient for oil changes too :wink: umiperformance.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor