race seats that dont cost 600 bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tryin to smoke with some biddies this weekend but apparently the world ran out of marajuana

😵 if by messes you up you mean kills you...... lol if i die i wanna be sober so ill avoid drinking acid

Check out Jegs, or Summitt, they generally have "Kirkey" racing seats(aluminum) with a seat cover, for less than $200.00. Usually around $125. to $165.00. ..............mickey-d :lol:

thats boss i had no idea they had that... my only worry is that they dont recline and they might not be in the perfect position... i really dont want to spend money and be uncomfortable... it would fit the all aluminum interior thing im going for though... i mean i dont lean back like im driving a caddy but a couple degrees off and it might not feel right...? dont you think?

interestingly enough on the kirkey racing site the seats are only 123 bucks and theres a few more options so maybe thatll be what i get but that other website with the hyper bucket seats is still my first choice because they recline and its only 280 a pair... which is more expensive but you get cloth >.> which honestly i dont know how they charge you more for and recline and the friends wont complain about their backs lol.... and in the winter i wont regret it >.>

If you like to recline, you can mount the seats on any angle you want. Just a matter of spacing up the front of the seats. Also, the Kirkey seat covers are cloth and come in different colors. Think about this, with the money you save buying the Kirkey seats, you could afford to have "custom made" seat covers!! .................mickey-d :shock: :lol:

for 270 a pair how comfortable are they?

they arent supposed to be comfortable but when i drive i like to be at the right angle for my arms to hold the steering wheel and shift... its just something that i would regret if they werent reclinable and they were just one degree off of perfect for my arms...

i doubt they are very comfortable though, in most cases if you have ever sat in a factory race seat like subi or honda or toyota, take that feeling and make it marginally more uncomfortable because they add extra padding and sh*t

my friend has a sti. the seats arent too bad. the evos arent that bad either. new fords have some sh*t for seats its more like wood with fabric over it. id like to put buckets in my car but dont wanna spend a load of cash. the bench thats in my gp is green and the passenger side is torn to hell and back. and finding a seat cover is more than those seats. idk maybe ill pop for a set and see if i like them. if not i can unload them for the same amound i paid for at the racers flea market. procar makes some decently priced seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor