Radio Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I have an 87 442 factory radio and want to keep it original looking but want it to have Bluetooth so I can use the playlist on my phone and not carry around a bunch of tapes. Also I need to upgrade the whole system so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Yeah that does look close thanks. What I was really looking to do was send my factory unit to be upgraded with Bluetooth. I didn’t have any luck finding a company that does that. I wasn’t clear on that in my previous post.

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I have an 87 442 factory radio and want to keep it original looking but want it to have Bluetooth so I can use the playlist on my phone and not carry around a bunch of tapes. Also I need to upgrade the whole system so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks
I never done any business with them, but a friend has and purchased a stock radio with Bluetooth for his 85 GN. Give them call see what they can do for you.

1factoryradio.com

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I put an amp/blue tooth and hooked in series with my original radio. I can listen to either. Added 2 6x9 speakers and upgraded the dash speakers. Sounds awesome and not stupid money

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Thanks for the reply I looked up that company and sent them a request for info. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor