Rally or NASCAR

• NASCAR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WRC style Rally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say rally, of course since the course is not guaranteed to be the same and in fact does change from car to car. Also, there is nothing "Stock" about Stock Car Racing. Not even the engines are based on production pieces anymore! Rally Cars are largely based on stock bodied, stock engined cars with stock type power levels ( even they use restrictor plates!). Even your higher classes of European Rally use cars like the Evo 8 and WRX that are actually designed stock to homologate the parts to be competitive-just like the Dodge Daytona, Plymouth Superbird or Ford Torino Talladega were back in the 1960's NASCAR. There is no "Car Of Homogeneous Tomorrow" in the WRC. Also, you can build a "Rally Beater" for cheap and have fun racing the same field as the big boys. Not so stock cars. They will not put you out on Daytona's speedway in a figure eight car at the same time as Winston...err... Nextel cup cars.

correct, like i said, nascar needs to go back to where it came from, with the "stock" cars. Until i see 43 rally cars bumping and pushing each other out of the way, instead of 5 minutes apart, i will always prefer nascar

im not entirely sure wat im supposed to eat,,,i could give u a list of links to nascar wrecks that are on that same level. w/e, to each their own. Any sport is exciting if you appreciate what is going on and you have a certain player/driver that you follow.

I like the rally racing and all but there is nothing that compares to the excitement of being at a NASCAR race. The smells and sounds, they just cannot be explained and it is just amazing!

Its hard to say both have some good wrecks but rally they flip the car back over and keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor