CHEVY Ram horn exhaust manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
Has anyone tried using a ram horn exhaust manifold on a 383 stroker. I figured I really don’t want to deal with the issues of headers coming loose and so on I want to put them on and not have to go back to them again. Appreciate all wisdom on this exhaust manifold

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Ram horns are a no on our chassis unless you want to cut & reengineer the front crossmember. Either run the earlier ones fron a Camaro or Chevelle or look into other header options using locking header bolts.

Attachments

• DSCN3886.JPG
    DSCN3886.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 574
  • DSCN3885.JPG
    DSCN3885.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 502
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Vortec truck manifolds flow well, and are popular with the circle track guys. Idk how well they fit on our cars but might be worth looking into.
Another choice would be lt1 manifolds. And they do fit our cars.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
OK I'll check-out some of those options..Thanx .. I'm going to call a company up and see what they have to say, I'll post what I find..

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
All mentioned exhaust manifolds "options" avail---94.39 shipped.pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor