Random images

1709856974614-jpeg.559695

This is the Exhaust on my C5Z06. I had a bypass welded in, the whole over-axle back is Titanium with a combined weight of 22lbs including mufflers and tips. These cars are really light and made to be 50/50.
The bypasses are 1.5" Titanium tube tig welded in by a local guy here. One of my guys at work could have done it but we didn't have the time to make it happen when I did this. Required full inert atmosphere inside and out. Guy did a very good job.

Z06 EXHAUST.jpg

EXHAUST BYPASS.jpg

EXHAUST WELD.jpg

EXHAUST WELD2.jpg

This is the Exhaust on my C5Z06. I had a bypass welded in, the whole over-axle back is Titanium with a combined weight of 22lbs including mufflers and tips. These cars are really light and made to be 50/50.
The bypasses are 1.5" Titanium tube tig welded in by a local guy here. One of my guys at work could have done it but we didn't have the time to make it happen when I did this. Required full inert atmosphere inside and out. Guy did a very good job.

View attachment 236209

View attachment 236206

View attachment 236207

View attachment 236208
Florida legal😏

Reactions: Built6spdMCSS

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor