Record breaking heatwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
We're into the second week of a record breaking heatwave here.

It's been 94 degrees with a humidity index of 112+ and the end isn't in sight. A/C units in the office I work in and a few local hospitals have failed.

Luckily my Monte SS has been running at a normal temperature even with the A/C cranked up for the ride to and from work.

What are the "normal" temps where you live? Have you been experiencing record breaking weather there too?

Blah.

Its hotter there then it is here. Its 95 im not sure what it is with the humidty though. We have actually had a fairly mild summer so far. Which i say we deserve after last summers 100+ tempeture and humidty with no power that storms knocked out for a week.

hot as hell here in michigan avg 95 dont kno about the humidity we havent even had a decent storm in since summer started light showers here n there but other then that its been a dry summer

90-95 degrees is about normal during the summer here in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Usually you can count on about 80 days or so above the 90 degree mark every year. Humidity usually runs around 90% or higher.I have A/C where I work ( 15 tons of it!) in a pizza delivery restaurant, central A/C in my house and A/C in the Nissan truck I drive every day. When I get around to finishing it I will also have A/C in my Cutlass as well. It's not too bad once you get used to it.

I'm not sure I could get used to it. It drains the hell out of me, tired all the time and no ambition to do anything. LOL.

I just can't get over the fact that I live in a place that gets to 100 degrees (before humidity factor!) in the summer and can get down to -40 degrees (before wind chill factor!) in the winter.

Yeah, what's with this crazy weather. Here in Phoenix it's averaging about 103-104F. Usually it's about +110F. Humidity ain't bad about 40. All the cooler state are now the hot states and vice versa. But I'm not complaining. 8)

32c here in oakville right now....38c with humidity.

thank god the shop is a/c'd 🙂

92 today here,and the air is thick.Just watched the 5 day and no end in sight.Sucks when you work outside.Makes for a long day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor