regal fender flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

78sik ick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2012
Hey guys i noticed when i was going to order some GNX fender flares for my regal it said that they were only compatible for 81-87 bucks. My question is will they fit my 78?

I believe it is a different shape that the 81 and up, just like there is no body parts interchangeability between 78 and 81.

Any idea how different? I'd really like to get some flares for the rear wheels so it looks a lot cleaner with my wheels. Think it would be somewhat easy to get them to fit or not worth trying?

I also think they are different but the flares are fiberglass so if you have the skills you could make them work im sure.

i was looking to get some too, where are you ordering them from??

Yes they are a bit expensive lol guess I'm sticking to the GNX fender vents

We deal with them & actually have the full set cheaper then they do by $20.00. I could even get you just the rear set. One major problem is they take for ever. I had to send a customer out a set of our front fillers today . They had been waiting 2 months on a set of front FG fillers. Called & the manufacturesr are out of the office again. I had dealt with them since 1998. They use to be really good to deal with.

I bought a set of flares from Bweavy about two years aho eventhough i've yet to install them lol oh and I lost the rubber welting 🙁 hopefully I can order just replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor