Status
Not open for further replies.

DYABLITO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
FtP,FL
Re: regal

JESSE said:
yeah,i got my belt kit from summit it only cost about 500.00 it don't shine but i works,now this is something you can spend money on. it's taken me about 10 years to put this all together, but you can bet i'am having some fun now :lol:
100_0425.jpg
[/img]
:shock: thats nice :eek: how much did that set you back?

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
regal

man your going to have to wear sun glasses every time you open your hood :D about 3000.00 back in 98 i found out real quick it's hard to hook up a g-body,i just got some mickey thompson 28-11.50 15s on it last week
100_0459.jpg
[/img]

DYABLITO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
FtP,FL

JESSE said:
man your going to have to wear sun glasses every time you open your hood :D about 3000.00 back in 98 i found out real quick it's hard to hook up a g-body,i just got some mickey thompson 28-11.50 15s on it last week
100_0459.jpg
[/img]
how is it on gas mileage?lol j/k.what kind of mods did you have to do to get the transmission in there?

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
regal

a cross member from honest charlie's and shorten the driveshaft about 3 inches,i burnt up my 200r4 and rebuilt it twice before i went with the 700, i had to press out the input shaft on the 200r4 and install it in the 700 to be able to use my b&m 3000 stall i had in the 200r4 i've been real happy with the 700 every body says there is a big drop between first and second gear but with the 4.11 you don't notice it :lol:

DYABLITO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
FtP,FL

JESSE said:
a cross member from honest charlie's and shorten the driveshaft about 3 inches,i burnt up my 200r4 and rebuilt it twice before i went with the 700, i had to press out the input shaft on the 200r4 and install it in the 700 to be able to use my b&m 3000 stall i had in the 200r4 i've been real happy with the 700 every body says there is a big drop between first and second gear but with the 4.11 you don't notice it :lol:
The guy who built my transmission told me that if I was gonna drive it long distances,I would be better off with a 2300 stall converter.I'm not really going for a full blown race car,I want something I could drive on the highway when I feel like it.What gears do you think would be good in my rearend?,and what do you think about the 2300 stall converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor